Thursday, November 29, 2012

Chibi Santa !!!

HI !! Its Michelle from Scrappin With My Bug !!!

Yea NEW files here at SVG Cutting Files tomorrow !!!
 
I want to show you what I made with the CUTE little Santa !!!
I LOVE how easy he was to put together !!!

This file ALSO comes with a adorable Mrs. Claus !!!
The file is called "Chibi Santa"
 
 
Also in this project I used several items from Jaded Blossom including:
Alphabet Candies Stamp set
Santa Mail Stamp set
also twine from Trendy Twine

 
Make sure to see all the NEW stuff in the store ! and come back tomorrow for this cute little guy and more to be added !!!!


3 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is sooooo cute! I love santa! I need this file!! This would be so cute to make for my work friends.

Creating Anniething said...

So very cute... I love it that its a NAUGHTY one... with the coal!

Abby said...

SUPER cute!!!!!!!