Friday, February 8, 2013

Beagle Sitting and Dog-gone Cute

Happy Friday!

Hi, It's Trixie here from Pink Glitter Studio and today I have two cards to share with you.

My first card I used the Dog-Gone Cute file and Jaded Blosssom's Puppy Love for the sentiment.  
This cutie is available today here.


I added some Berry Blue twine from Trendy Twine and a star brad in the middle of the bow.


My second card I used the NEW Bone Shape Card and the Beagle file from SVG Cutting Files

Both are available today. 


I used another sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Puppy Love set.  

Added some Twisted Teal twine from Trendy Twine.


Here is a side view of the card.



Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look today.

2 comments:

Kate said...

OMgosh... Absolutely Adorable love this.

scrapn said...

These are so adorable! I have to get this Beagle as we have a sweet little girl Beagle too!