Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lily Chick

Hi Everyone!
It's Julie (Cricut Chick) bringing you my
first Design Team post for this Awesome
SVG Cutting Files Design Team

I made a cute card using the file
"Lily Chick"
Lily will be available on Friday the15th
for purchase...HERE!

Here she is...
Front

Side

Inside 

Angle
Isn't she precious???

Here's what I used to make this...

"Lily Chick" from SVG Cutting Files
Jaded Blossom "Easter Candies" stamps
Jaded Blossom "Candy Charms and Banners" Dies
Trendy Twine "Twisted Lime" and "Lemon Tart"


Hope you enjoyed my post today...
I would love to see your comments :)

Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

I can't get over how adorable this is . . . so original and cute!!! Just love it!

Kate said...

Adorable. Also love the inside of your card.