Sunday, November 24, 2013

Anything Goes!

Hey All!!

Today is my last post as a guest designer with SVG Cutting Files :( I am SOOO bummed! I had SUCH a great time playing with Anne's files! They are SOOO easy and ALWAYS SO STINKING CUTE!!

As I was thinking of what I was gonna make today, I was thinking of when I was first introduced to her files...I remember, it was Candace from Jaded Blossom who introduced me to her files! I saw the Holiday Files from Anne on her blog! I remember thinking how COOL it was that Anne was giving away FREE files!! I mean, seriously, it was 12 DAYS OF FREE FILES! I remember signing in every day to see what was new! I was so excited and I became a customer at that very time!! 

Flash forward to today! Anne has made so many AMAZING files, but, for my project today, I wanted to make a tribute to her and make my project based on how I first met her!! 

Here is my project!

Supplies:

SVG Cutting Files Elf Money Holder
Jaded Blossom Gift Cards Galore
Cardstock from scraps 
White Gel Pen
ATG

So, I hope you all enjoyed my projects! Thanks so much for allowing me to be a guest designer for the month!!! 

OK All! Hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'! 

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Unknown said...

Love it, Jessica, So bright and fun. Bring on Christmas!!

Melissa said...

Perfect for Christmas. Loved all your Guest projects Jessica, Well done :)