Thursday, November 21, 2013

Merry Christmas


Hey everyone, it's Jaymie here and I wanted to share a cute Christmas treat bag I made using two NEW files that are being released tomorrow!

Isn't she sassy?!  I love this new file called Jordan by SVG Cutting Files.  The face I used was from the Peachy Keen "Laughy Taffy" set.  The bag is also a NEW file being released tomorrow called Scallop Handled Bag and you can get it HERE.

The flag shape is a die from Jaded Blossom's NEW die set Mini Tag Dies and the sentiment is from their Winter Wishes set.

Here is a close up of the sentiment and banner

Here is a close up of Jordan

Here is a side view of the bag

The twine I used was from The Twinery --Platinum Shimmer and Maraschino Solid

Well I hope you have enjoyed my treat today, thanks for stopping by!