Friday, December 20, 2013

Warm Cocoa Wishes

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun pocket card to share. I used the new Skier Boy that is available in the store today.




I created a pocket card that would hold a packet of hot chocolate. 
I cut a piece of cardstock at 4 1/2 X 11 inches. I scored it at 1 1/4 and 5 1/2. I folded the 1 1/4 inch piece down and then in half. I used a corner rounders to round the corners and added the decorative papers. I mounted the cocoa packet on a piece of cardstock cut at 3 3/4 X 5 and added a pull tab. I did this by cutting a 1 inch strip, rounded the corners and folded it half. I stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Christmas Banners Sentiments.
I cut the Skier and stamped his face with a Peachy Keen Sweet and Innocent face stamp and used a white pen for some highlights on him. 
I added a punched snowflake and stamped the sentiments using My Craft Spots Think Snow stamp set. 
I hope you all liked my card and thanks for stopping in!
Have a great day!

2 comments: