Sunday, February 23, 2014

Scoop Yourself a Treat

Hello crafty friends! Roberta here from Adventures of a Bedtime Crafter for my very last post as the February's Guest Designer. This month has gone by so fast, but I've had so much fun sharing all of my projects with all of you! Ann's files are so amazing, it's easy to get inspired!!
 
For my last post, I'd like to share with you an Easter tag I made for a treat jar. I am wanting to get a head start on Easter treats, instead of waiting until the very last minute, like I did with the Valentine's treats for my 1st grade class... and I'm always looking for a good excuse to use a mason jar!!
 
 
What I used:
SVG Cutting File - Short Eared Bunny
Jaded Blossom - Here's the Scoop sentiment,
Treat Tag Die & wooden scoop
LoveBug - Lemonade & Autumn Spice rumple ribbon
Peachy Keen Stamps - The Moodies Face Assortment
 
 
Thank you so very much for all of the wonderful, sweet and encouraging comments I have received along the way! It was an honor to be chosen to be a guest designer, and I really  LOVED sharing all of my creations with you!!
 
 
Swing by my blog and follow along to see what's coming up!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Adorable! Wonderful projects all month. :)