Tuesday, April 15, 2014

For my Bunco Babes.....Game Night

Hello!!

Trixie here and it's my DT day here on the SVG Cutting Files Blog.

It's also the start of a new Monthly Challenge.

This month the Challenge is all about Females!!  Mom, Sister, Daughter, Grandma or Aunt.

I used the NEW Game Night file, which will be available on Friday.

I made some Bunco treats for my Mother-In-Law. 



I used Jaded Blossom's Game Night, Treat Tag Die and 1x8 Clear Bags.  I added some Washi Tape to the Tag Die and used some black tulle on the top.

I love how the Washi Tape looks on the Treat Tag Die!!




We'd love to have you join us for the Challenge this month.  You have until May 14th to link up your project!  

You can link up HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, the link is not working.
greetings from the Netherlands,
Jacqueline

Sin City Chix said...

Those treats are darling Trixie! I haven't played Bunco for many years, maybe I should start up again? I think my friend Deb has a monthly game night. Pink and black are so versatile and the tulle is a great addition!