Friday, May 9, 2014

So Jacked!!!

 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs!!!
For today I made two projects using two BRAND NEW files that are coming out today!
The first file is a gift bag that has the image incorporated in the handle, for the speech bubbles and sentiment they are from the PDF file that I just printed out, and for my second project
I made a card with the other file from the Key Bored collection. and for the card base I used the
Oval Card Base, The stars are from My Creative Time 3 Star Stitched Dies ,
they are not from these files!!!
SUPER fun and easy to create.Hope you like my projects!!! :) 
 

 

 Supplies I Used for my Card and Box:
 



 

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute :-)

Rosie said...

to cute

Kate said...

These turned out so cute.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

LOVE this! Great job Cindy!