Wednesday, May 7, 2014

You're Just my Type!

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday! It is Crystal here posting an AWESOME BRAND NEW file today! I paired up with Jaded Blossom's new release going on right now..and take a look at this:

 
 
I am super excited because I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new file!! and the stamps go perfect with it!!
I am a rare person who still uses a typewriter at my job...at least until the tape runs out!! lol Hopefully it will last a while longer. ;)
Here is the recipe for the project:
 

 Thanks for stopping by today!
Don't forget you still have a few days left to link up to the Gift for the Ladies Challenge!
Details HERE!
~Crystal :0)

3 comments:

Rosie said...

omg love this

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is over-the-moon FABULOUS! love,love,love ♥

Kate said...

Super Cute. Love this.