Friday, July 4, 2014

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

Hello everyone and HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! 
This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and today I am sharing a project that I did with the new Virginia Squaredy Cat. She's so patriotic looking that I just had to do a 4th of July project.



This was a fun project to create. This is the SAFE alternative to sparklers. I have always been very leery of sparklers and so I made up this little gift pack with glow sticks for my 2 1/2 year old nephew. 

I created the topper by cutting the mat from the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies and mounted it to a piece of cardstock that I folded in half. I put 3 Glo Sticks into a 1X8 Inch Clear Bag and glued to the topper on.
I cut the Virginia Squaredy Cat and mounted it on pop dots. The sentiment banner is cut with the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies and the sentiment is stamped from the promotional Peachy Keen USA stamp set. . 
I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a FUN and SAFE 4th Of July!