Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Monster Eye Treats

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing this fun treat holder using the Squaredy Monster Dodger file that will be in the store Friday.





This guy is so fun! I love how his tongue is hanging out! LOL!
I started this project with the Double Candy Tube Holder and added Clear Tubes filled with eye gumballs. I tied twine around the 2 tubes and added the tag that was cut using the Jaded Blossom Candy Charms and Banner Dies. The sentiment is stamped from the Monster Candies stamp set.
I cut out Dodger and mounted him on pop dots to the front of the box. The sentiment tag was cut using the Candy Charms and Banner Dies and the sentiment was stamped from the Science Matters stamp set.

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

Check out the Squaredy Monster Facebook page for more Monster fun! Just click on picture below!

No comments: