Saturday, March 14, 2015

March Guest Designer: Migdalia Rodriguez

Good morning to all my bloggie friends!!
I hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend.
My name is Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M.
I am SUPER EXCITED to be the Guest Designer for March.
Yiippee!!! Thank you Ann!!


For my project, I made an adorable Spring card!
For the base of my card, I used the Postage Stamp Card Base from SVG Cutting Files.
To decor my card I used the Spring printed pattern paper from Recollections.
I used the adorable bird from Chibi Kids as Spring Icons.
Seriously, he is ADORABLE!!!
On his adorable face, I used Peachy Keen-In The Garden.
I used the sweet sentiment, "You're so tweet!" by Tiny Tags 3 from My Craft Spot.
With crinkle ribbon by Karen, I made a bow and placed a tiny flower on the center.
I also added blue rhinestones just for a touch of bling!!!


 Thank you for stopping by today.
Have a wonderful day and see you next Sunday!
For more details on my project, please visit MY BLOG.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So super sweet!

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely adorable! Super cute card base and love the sweet little fella!

Karen Sue said...

This is so cute,