Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Only fish for me!!! :)



Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! I used SVG Cutting Files the new Beta Fish Tank for the great cut of the fish and tank and from Jaded Blossom I used the Candy Wrap Dies and made it a little smaller so my sentiment would fit and the sentiment is from the set  Fish On. My daughter Tiffany has a beta fish so she LOVED it...
Hope you like my card for today too!!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
If you would like to have fun with a great challenge, Here are two AWESOME ones!!!!

We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge -  Back to School

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Scrapper69 said...

So cute & Great Sentiment!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Paula Bee said...

How cute!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just so darn cute ... I had to tell you again!!