Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Secret Santa

Hello everyone! This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra and I have something super cute and fun for you!!!  How many of you participate in a "Secret Santa" gift exchange?  Well I have an awesome new file to show you that will be available in the store this Friday.


Hee! Aren't they fun???  This is the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Secret Santa Question Mark file. All of the different colors of carstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The patterned paper in the background is from the Recollections ~ Christmas Watercolors collection.  I cut the background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The labels are cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiments are from the Jaded Blossom ~ Merry & Bright.  Also, just one little note, you can see that for the card on the left - I used some little gems for the holly berries.  But for the one I the right, I used the paper berries (I'm giving that one to a guy so I figured it would be better without the gems).  

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

2 comments: