Friday, July 15, 2016

Count Your Rainbows!

Happy Friday!
It's Barb from BugBites and it's  my day to share a new project which was
inspired by all the rain we have been getting here in Minnesota this week.

My card today features the Let it Rain File set.

I did a simple background watercolor using a stamp pad and then spritzing it with water. I then held the paper at an angle so the watery ink would drip down like it is raining. Seemed like a good backdrop for my gal with her umbrella.

I also used the following to finish the card...


SVG Cutting Files has joined up with the DT from Jaded Blossom for a fun travel hop today. Be sure to check it out by starting here for some awesome new SVG files and even a couple
freebies along the way.

Have a crafty day!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute!! Love the background paper! Cool technique!!!