Thursday, December 8, 2016

Abstract Card Base

Hi there!!  This is Candace from Candi O. Designs and I'm here to showcase a fun new card file by SVG Cutting Files that will be available in store Friday ~ "Abstract Card -3"
I love using different shaped cards and these new abstract bases are perfect!!


Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Abstract Card-3 and Reindeer Holding Candy Cane
Jaded Blossom: Card Mat Dies and Hello Deer
Paper: Echo Park Paper ~ I Love Christmas
Twine and Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Artsy said...

Hi, I having such a difficult time finding information from a picture on Pinterest. It was just as hard to get to your blog. I am looking for a cut file to a bottle tag with pocket that is holding a tube of lotion on Pinterest. I hope you can help me.

Thank you
Sharon