Monday, December 12, 2016

Calendar Card Pack Series ~ December

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And I am so excited but sad, because today I have the LAST installment of the Calendar Card Pack Series.  Just like last month, I have two projects using this file: an A2 size card and a 6x8 size calendar piece.


This month is the December cut.  This file will be in the SVG Cutting Files ~ Calendar Card Pack 4.   


This is the traditional A2 size card.  The fun holiday border will fit perfectly around the edges of your card. The month, in this case December, will be a separately cut piece that you can place in any position.  The photo that I added is a 4x6 size photo that I trimmed down just a bit to fit inside the frame.


For my calendar piece, I enlarged the original cut file.  The background mats measure 6x8 inches.  And the photo I used was a 5x7 size that I trimmed down just a bit to fit inside the frame.  


Well my creative friends, I hope you have enjoyed the Calendar Card Pack Series.  I had lots of fun with it all year long.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great! I have enjoyed seeing your calendar cards all year long, thanks for sharing!!!