Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Label Frame Card 2

Hello everyone! This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And before I share my card with you today, I just want to take a quick minute and say THANK YOU to Ann for having me on her Design Team for the last couple of years.  It has been a wonderful experience, but I have decided to step down so that I have more time to get my life back in balance.  I have enjoyed all of you and your sweet comments so very much.  I hope you will continue to visit me on  my blog  after I take a bit of a break.  Happy Holidays everyone!

And now onto my project.  Today I have a fun new shaped card to share with you.  It will be available in the store this Friday.


This is the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Label Frame 2 Card.  To decorate the front, I also added a gift card using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Mini Gift Card Envelope Fold Over Holder.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Elegant Holiday Greetings.


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments: