Friday, December 23, 2016

SVG Cutting Files (NEW)Label Frame 3 card base


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog and I have a cool new card base to share...This one is called the Label Frame 3. Super cute and easy. I also added a cute Chibi Ginger girl from the Holiday set 1. I dolled things up a bit with a couple of Jaded Blossom goodies. Pan down to check out all the products that I used. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Clic HERE to check out my blog




Recipe:
  1. SVG Cutting Files Label Frame 3 card base-get it HERE
  2. SVG Cutting Files-Holiday set 1-Chibi Ginger Girl-get it HERE
  3. Jaded Blossom-Oh Christmas Tree, Border Dies
  4. Doodlebug Sugarplum paper line, mat enamel dots
  5. Neenah Desert storm card stock
  6. Versamark ink
  7. Stampendous detail white embossing powder
  8. Recollections white glitter enamel dots
  9. Hero Arts royal red ink
  10. Simon Says fern ink
  11. CTMH chocolate ink
  12. Glossy Accents
  13. Spectrum Noir Markers-Clear sparkle, BP2, TN2, True Black, CR9
  14. Signo white gel pen

No comments: