Friday, January 13, 2017

There's Snow Buddy Like You

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing this gift box I made using the NEW Snowman Coat file which will be available in the store today.





I started this project with the Tall Trapezoid Lock Box and cut it out with my Cameo.
I cut the NEW Snowman Coat file and opted to stamp the face with a Peachy Keen Happy Snow Couple 1 1/8 inch face stamp.
I  added some decorative trim to the coat and hat and pop dotted him to the front of the box.
To finish, I tired some ribbon to the handle with a button and twine, adding the sentiment tag that I cut with the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies and stamped the sentiment from the White Christmas stamp set.

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!
GiGi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute, love the snowman!!