Friday, March 31, 2017

Chick with Star Glasses svg


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files Blog-YAY! I have a super cute Easter card to share that I made using the SVG Cutting Files svg Chick with Star Glasses...Oh so sweet! I added some Jaded Blossom goodies and made a super quick card. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used and Click HERE to check out my blog Snappy Scraps


Recipe:
  1. SVG Cutting Files-Chick with Star Glasses PP-2382-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Stitched and Scallop Oval dies, Card mat dies, Flag dies, Eggcellent, Spring dies
  3. Doodlebug-Gingham and Linen Rainbow Petite Prints, Fun in the Sun, Easter Express, Bunnyville 6" pads
  4. PTI white card stock
  5. Spectrum Noir Markers-Clear sparkle, PP2, PP6, OR2, 
  6. CTMH-Enamel and Glitter duos blue and red marker
  7. Ranger Glossy Accents
  8. Versafine Onyx black ink
  9. Blue Vellum-? brand
  10. Simon Says sunshine ink
  11. Distress ink-worn lipstick

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

This could NOT BE ANY CUTER!!! LOVE it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations