Friday, March 3, 2017

Welcome Baby!



Hi everyone....Lee-Ann here and it's my day to post over at the SVG Cutting Files Blog-YAY! I was running short on baby cards so I made 2 quick ones using the SVG Cutting Files set-Kawaii Baby Things...too cute! I also used a bunch of Jaded Blossom's goodies. Pan down to check out all the products that I use...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann
***Click HERE to check out my blog



Recipe:
  1. SVG Cutting Files-Kawaii Baby Things PP-153
  2. Jaded Blossom-Stitched Square dies, Scallop Square dies, Heart dies 1, Candy Wrap dies
  3. Peachy Keen The Moodies 1 1/8", Happy Family Emoji's 1 1/8"
  4. Doodlebug-Sugar and Spice 6" pad and Doodletwine Baby Assortment, Heart Button
  5. PTI kraft card stock
  6. Simon Says ink-Intense black, Sunshine
  7. Distress ink-Spun sugar
  8. EK chalk
  9. Signo white gel pen
  10. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  11. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Sugared Almond, Dandelion yellow
  12. Ranger Glossy Accents
  13. Spectrum Noir Marker-TB4, CG1
  14. Versafine onyx black ink

No comments: