Friday, May 12, 2017

NEW Bee EOS holder!!!!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have an awesome new svg file to share from SVG Cutting Files...the NEW Bee EOS holder...SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I LOVE it! I dolled this up with some Jaded Blossom goodies...but you could easily leave this as is...it is so darn cute!!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see all the supplies that I used and click HERE to check out my blog...



Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files Bee EOS-get it HERE!
  2. Jaded Blossom-Stitched oval dies, Mini tags 2, Lunch box notes 2
  3. AC black, yellow and white card stock
  4. Spectrum Noir PP2
  5. Simon Says lemon zest ink
  6. Nuvo Crystal drops-ebony black, white
  7. PTI white card stock
  8. Versafine onyx black ink
  9. Worldwin vellum
  10. WRMK black and white twine

No comments: