Friday, August 18, 2017

New Lion Card, Tag and Treat svg set from SVG Cutting Files


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a super cool new Lion  SVG set to share from svgcuttingfiles.com...LOVE! I have a card tag and treat to share...perfect for a themed party or gift! Speaking of parties...it's my Birthday today...and that makes me a Leo lol-not that I go for all that horoscope stuff-but I thought it was kinda funny that I had this set to share. Super easy peasy. I also used dies and stamps from jadedblossomstamps.com. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used




Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-Lion svg set-get it HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Bow dies and Party Animal stamp set
  3. AC card stocks-tan, orange, black, white
  4. Signo white gel pen
  5. Spectrum Noir Marker PP2
  6. Versamark ink
  7. Distress inks-broken china, spiced marmalade, scattered straw
  8. Doodlebug-Dot Grid Daisy Stripe and Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite prints, Shape Sprinkles Rainbow hearts
  9. Stampendous Detail white embossing powder
  10. Summer Breeze Twine-The Twinery

No comments: