Friday, December 8, 2017

12 Days Of Christmas - Day 8 - Gingerbread Cupcake Treat Box

Welcome to our 12 Days of Christmas Giveway!


Image may contain: text

Thank you for joining us on
Day # 8

Here is my project for today!

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a project to share. I used the NEW Christmas Gingerbread Cupcake that will be available in the store today.
This file will be FREE for TODAY ONLY!!!




I started this project with the Elf Fry Box and cut it out with my Cameo.
I custom made a front and inside panel to add decorative papers.
I cut the Christmas Gingerbread Cupcake out and matted it in white, adding it to the box on pop dots.
I used some Stickles on the frosting layer and a white gel pen for the highlights on the berries.
To finish, I added a Gusset Bag filled with cookies to the inside and tied it shut with a ribbon and tag.
I cut the tag from the Sweet Treats Die and stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Treats stamp set.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Want to receive the file I used in my project today for FREE?
Well, you can!  Simply leave some blog love (comment) below and 

then use the following link  HERE to grab today's free file!
Remember each day we will have a new free file up for grabs - but they are ONLY available on the day specified!  Enjoy and Happy Holidays to you!

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!
GiGi

16 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how CUTE! LOVE that fry box decorated with that adorable gingerbread cupcake - So Sweet!

Theresa

Dianna said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

Very Sweet :-)

iluvpaper said...

Love the gingerbread cupcake!

PJ said...

Another cutie! LOVE the idea of putting the design on a fry box! Thank you!

Unknown said...

It is so cute !

Migdalia said...

SUPER sweet! Love this one too!Thank you!

melonyscreations said...

I think this is my favorite so far. Just love it.

Dana Johnson said...

OMG super cute!!

MaryEllen said...

adorable gift love the gingerbread cupcake

Beverly Gray said...

Great use of the fry box. Super cute.

debenj said...

Very CUTE!!! I like the pink cupcake paper

Kristin said...

Cute!

Elisa said...

Very cute!

projectsgalor said...

So adorable

Marlene said...

Simply Adorable! Thank You for the freebie!