Thursday, February 15, 2018

Easter Themed Boxed Card Box

Hi everyone! This is Tina from The Scrappin Rabbit Blog and today I am sharing a new file called Boxed Card Box that will be available in the shop on Friday. It has a really cool pop up effect. Here it is before decorating it:


I tied a ribbon around it to keep it closed and when it opens it looks like this:


There is just enough room for a small treat, a letter or a photo.... Here is how I decorated it for Easter:


The outside is embellished with the adorable Skipping Bunny and a new sign stamp from Jaded Blossom that will also be available on Friday. 


On the inside I added a little bunny treat and a sentiment. 

Here is what I used:


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the paper and the cute little scene !