Friday, May 18, 2018

NEW Card Sketch 79-Everyday is Caturday!



Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog and I have a NEW card sketch to share...I love making cards with these card sketches...it makes creating so easy! I also used the svg set You Are Purrfect. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. SVGCuttingFiles-Card Sketch 79 and You Are Purrfect svg set
  2. Jaded Blossom-Meow and Forever, Card mat dies
  3. Doodlebug-Kitten Smitten 6" pad and Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pads
  4. MME pink twine
  5. Nuvo Crystal Drops oyster grey
  6. Simon Says Stamp Surf Blue
  7. Spectrum Noir-PP2
  8. AC grey, black and white card stock
  9. Distress ink-pumice stone

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤